31/01/2009

little morning joys

I wonder how many times you have seen my breakfast :) Well, here I'm again with my favourite pale pink cappuccino cup. Actually I noticed a little silly thing about my breakfast posts in general - almost always when I have time to take photos on morning times I also have croissants for breakfast, heh. But no, I don't eat croissants every morning, no no, but that's just because when I prepare day-offs' breakfasts I usually cherish myself with those yummy gifts of French. And what a luxurious morning I had today: no work as usual on saturdays, sleeping long, happy awakening when sun shined through the curtains, I didn't even have to rush out with a doggy girl because she is visiting my ex, reading a very good book (Nancy Huston: Dolce Agonia), photographing (and now I have to complain a little: I don't have a good camera anymore, I had to leave it to my ex, and that really annoys me! So, sorry about the poor quality of my photos now and near future! Unfortunately I have to prioritize now many, many things before a new camera, yhyy!). And well,  of cource, not to forget a cappuccino with croissant. 

But the best part of my happy morning and breakfast was my give-away gift from Satu, a brand new magazine from Jeanne d'Arc Living. I was one of the lucky winners in her give-away last week! Yippee, what a marwellous package was waiting me in my post box couple of days ago, full of beautiful pictures and inspiration for me now when I'm making a new home. Thank you ever so much Satu once again! I want to share some of my favourite pictures of the mag with all of you. Sorry for my camera! But still enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. We also had a great wake up this morning!!! My kids prepared the breakfast with selfmade eggs and toast:)..... The sun was not shining this morning but in my heart when I came down looking at the breakfast table.... even the tissues were folded! I love your pictures they are perfect, so real life :)...... I´m sending you hugs...*Marie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. I had started reading your blog just before 1/20 and I was eager to see more of your cozy images.

    Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a croissant and cappuccino are one of the many pleasures of a fine breakfast. another favorite of mine is crepes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah miten ihanan näköinen tuo lehti onkaan! Voikohan tuota muuten tilata jostain vai saakohan vain irtonumeroina? Rauhaisat aamiaishetket on ihan parasta, mutta liian harvinaista herkkua.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely relaxing Saturday you had and I'm so glad you won that magazine. Lovey pictures to ponder on, whilst sipping a capuccino... thank goodness for no work days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely blog! ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog remember me how much I love my family morning breakfasts. All of us running for our duties, but finding time to spend together.
    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just enjoy the moment, lousy camera and all...it doesn't matter so long as you are able to capture the memory somehow.


    looks like a lovely and peaceful way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete